The Tech-Line is an exclusive service that provides automotive technical support to individual mechanics, independent repair facilities, dealerships, body shops, and Do-It-Yourselfers. With our help you can avoid making a costly mistake or wasting precious time. Vehicles with advanced new features and technologies such as OBDII, multi-plex wiring, Telematics, complex anti-lock braking systems, air bags, and direct ignition systems are being introduced into the market. This influx of new technology, coupled with a shortage of qualified technicians, means today's vehicles are complex and very difficult to work on. Consequently professional service technicians and the Do-It-Yourselfers need a source they can rely on when faced with an unfamiliar situation or when the tried and true techniques just won't solve the problem. We pride ourselves in being able to assist with diagnostic and installation questions on nearly all domestic and import vehicles. Our goal is to assist you with quick and efficient information.
- LIBRARY OF INFORMATION:
- Includes 1909-Present factory service manuals for domestics, imports, and light duty trucks.
- We also have 1935-Present Motor, Mitchell, Chilton, OTC, Haynes, and Clymer automotive literature as well as Expertec/GM SI2000, Mitchell On Demand, ALLDATA, and other computer based repair systems.
- Also included in the library are Technical Service Bulletins, Dealer Letters, Recalls, Service Manual Revisions, PROM update information, and Body Manuals.
- One of the best sources of information TAT has is it's own computer database which consists of literally thousands of problems and fixes. Each time a customer calls, the year, make, model, engine size, problem and fix is entered into the database. This allows TAT to discover common problem areas: therefore, allowing us to create our own tech-tips and short-cuts for repair procedures.
- We research these resources to give you the best answer available.
- Is your shop library scattered and too costly. Check out the MOTOR magazine article in Feb. 2003 "Beyond Paper & Ink".
WHO WILL ADVISE YOU?
A factory trained, ASE Certified Advance Level Master Technician!!
All of the Tech-Line advisors are highly skilled technicians with years of hands on experience. They know how challenging field repairs can be with today's high technology vehicles. Since we have experience in providing technical support to both mechanics and Do-It-Yourselfers, we can provide the information in a language everyone can understand. Tech-Line advisors receive continuing training and education via factory clinics, and seminars to make sure TAT has the answer you need when you request it.